The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It tastes like coffee with no taste…does that make sense? I don’t know how to describe it. I wouldn’t know what I was eating or drinking if I didn’t see it, other then texture. My guys didn’t lose their taste or smell.

It's strange how the virus seems to affect people differently. Take care of yourself!

Good morning. They’re fine, don’t sleep in the coop so maybe I should get rid of it :idunno

Do they just sleep out in the open even when it rains? On second thought, ducks don't mind getting wet. :lol:

If you did get rid of the coop, maybe you'd have more room for growing vegetables or flowers.

Good morning, IM. Are you back in the groove at work?

Good morning, Debby. I hope you are feeling much better.

Good morning everyone.
Hi Janie. Nope, I have Covid and staying out this week. I work at home but don’t feel good and I’m incredibly grumpy. In my current state of mind I’d likely say what I really think and get fired.

Do they just sleep out in the open even when it rains? On second thought, ducks don't mind getting wet. :lol:

If you did get rid of the coop, maybe you'd have more room for growing vegetables or flowers.
I’m not sure if they’re sleeping out in the rain tbh, we haven’t had any in a while. We do have gulley washers from time to time though so it’s good for them to have a dry area to get out of it if they want. Typically they’re out under the bushes and shrubs in the yard at night. Not my favorite choice of course, but I’m not going to force them to sleep in the coop. Jasper is a very amorous drake and the young ladies avoid him like the plague. Locking them in there with him just makes everyone upset.

Back
Top Bottom