The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A new morning, Sue, but yes, I did work. I'm working the weekend and Monday. Covid has struck and the store is short handed again.

Good morning, Debby. Mil is fair. She has good days and is getting around well, but her mind is still playing tricks on her. She is somewhat argumentative with my dh. I told him I would put my notice in at work next week. 😒 She is giving him too much trouble when I'm gone.

Good morning, IM. How are you feeling?

Good morning, DMC. I hope you are much better.

Good morning, Bob. Happy Sunday.

Hi, Mark! Happy Sunday🎈
Good morning Janie. I’m on the mend and getting the junk out of my lungs. You stay safe!

I missed out on a lot of yesterday, anything exciting happen while I was gone?

I was laid up on the couch with a painful foot owie (no details, it hurts just to think about).
I’m sorry Debby, I hope it feels better soon! I didn’t do anything exciting yesterday so…

I brought hubby up to the clinic a couple hours ago. First she asked what was going on since he was tested the other day and he was negative. He was positive and doctor had to go recheck records to confirm. Hubby sent me home cuz they were going to do some testing and hook him up to an IV. Probably a good thing because unpleasant things may have come out of my mouth.

DMC, just read about your DH...how's he doing now?

DMC, just read about your DH...how's he doing now?
Hi Debby! He is in the hospital. They did a CT scan of his lungs to rule out blood clots. He did not have any thank goodness. They were giving him high doses of Potassium as that was low. They are going to do more blood work this morning. Covid is kicking his butt. He was so weak at home he fell twice. I hope they can do something for him to get him on the mend.
I missed out on a lot of yesterday, anything exciting happen while I was gone?

I was laid up on the couch with a painful foot owie (no details, it hurts just to think about).
Sorry Debby :hugs
A new morning, Sue, but yes, I did work. I'm working the weekend and Monday. Covid has struck and the store is short handed again.

Good morning, Debby. Mil is fair. She has good days and is getting around well, but her mind is still playing tricks on her. She is somewhat argumentative with my dh. I told him I would put my notice in at work next week. 😒 She is giving him too much trouble when I'm gone.

Good morning, IM. How are you feeling?

Good morning, DMC. I hope you are much better.

Good morning, Bob. Happy Sunday.

Hi, Mark! Happy Sunday🎈
Hi Janie! Getting there…I have a wicked cough yet.

Back
Top Bottom