The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not really hail, but frozen rain drops???
Sleet?

We get those little pellets from time to time too Bob. They always remind me of styrofoam
We got those twice this year, teenie tiny styrofoam balls. Not a common version of precipitation here as far as I recollect.

I work with a lady who doesn’t believe she will ever get Covid because her immune system is so good…I told her I hope she doesn’t. She has no idea what she is in for if she does.
Yep. Dr. Levine reiterated on Vermont Edition today what he said yesterday at the governor's weekly press conference. The unvaccinated are coming into the hospital really really sick. 90% of the ICU Covid cases are unvaccinated.

The number of breakthrough cases we've seen is 1.5% of the vaccinated population. Given the mRNA vaccines are 90%+ efficacious against getting a symptomatic case, I'd say things for the vaccinated are going better than would be statistically expected. Only about 4% of the vaccinated population got J&J. I'm sure some of that is due to the lack of availability here early on. But given the 66%+ efficacious against getting a moderate to severe case, I don't think it is a player in this game anyway.

I found my snow shovel beside the door of all places where I put it.
What a silly place for it! You should have found it far back in the garden shed or the garage or wherever you put it last spring to get it out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom