The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We are at 3 degrees, with the wind chill we were sitting around -8.
It is cold enough that when you throw the ball for the dog (he likes to really slobber it up), his slobber flies off the ball it is instantly freezing and forming frozen, lacy ice features that slowly float to the ground, lol.

Brrr, you guys are cold! That frozen slobber must be fun to see :lol:

Good morning!

We are in a warmer dry period now. Sadly, the rain and snow from December is being zeroed out by no rain in January. We may be heading for the third year of drought in a row.

Fingers crossed for rain in February and March!

Morning Ron, hope you get some rain and don't have another drought year.

I guess I should quit whining about my temps... 27 feels like 18 and the deck is a sheet of white ice. Hoping the sun comes out today. Stay warm and safe.
I would still whine at that temp but it’s better :lol:
After reading what DMC has, I can't cry about my weather either. We're at 12* with more snow coming.

DMC wins (?) the worst weather of the day award 🏅
Not an award I want!:lol:

Last edited:
Hubby is not having surgery Thursday.
Well doesn't that just suck. I don't suppose all the tests that will have to be run again before summer surgery will be gratis.

No, I didn't think so.

Good Morning, all! I’m up - again.
That is always good news Blooie!

DMC wins (?) the worst weather of the day award 🏅
She sure does!!!! We've been dropping all day and are "scheduled" to bottom out at -14°F in the morning (which will likely be closer to DMC's -20°F) with a high of MAYBE 0°F. If we are going to get our annual January thaw it better hurry up!

his slobber flies off the ball it is instantly freezing and forming frozen, lacy ice features that slowly float to the ground, lol.
I think we need a video of that!

Well doesn't that just suck. I don't suppose all the tests that will have to be run again before summer surgery will be gratis.

No, I didn't think so.

She sure does!!!! We've been dropping all day and are "scheduled" to bottom out at -14°F in the morning (which will likely be closer to DMC's -20°F) with a high of MAYBE 0°F. If we are going to get our annual January thaw it better hurry up!

Your weather is bad enough I think you qualify for 2nd worst Bruce 🥈

Good morning, everyone! DMC, that’s too cold for this old lady!!
For this old lady too 🤣
Good morning!

We are in a warmer dry period now. Sadly, the rain and snow from December is being zeroed out by no rain in January. We may be heading for the third year of drought in a row.

I hope you don’t get another drought.

No, I didn't think so.

It would be nice if we didn’t get charged but I doubt that will be the case.

Good morning everyone. Hi Debby, Sour, Bob, Sue! Have a great day.
Good evening Mark 😊 stay warm
Good morning, everyone! DMC, that’s too cold for this old lady!!
Good evening Blooie 😊
We are at 3 degrees, with the wind chill we were sitting around -8.
It is cold enough that when you throw the ball for the dog (he likes to really slobber it up), his slobber flies off the ball it is instantly freezing and forming frozen, lacy ice features that slowly float to the ground, lol.
Good evening wyoDreamer 😊
Good morning!

Good evening Ron 😊 hope you get sooner than that

Back
Top Bottom