The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Everyone.
Well, the kitchen is painted. I took the light color from Tam’s painting and it will tie the grays of the living room and dining room kinda nicely, I think.

View attachment 2967422
Yellow is not my favorite color, but that is tasteful and very attractive. Well done!

Good morning everyone :frow

DH and I stayed up late watching a movie so I'm super late getting up this morning. It must have been snowing most the night and it's still coming down.

@JaeG so good to see you and your beautiful photos...lovely scenery and bird! If you have questions about Highlands, chat with Meg-in-MT. She has had them for a while now and they are handsome!

@Blooie your kitchen is so pretty, love the color!

DH and I stayed up late watching a movie so I'm super late getting up this morning. It must have been snowing most the night and it's still coming down.

@JaeG so good to see you and your beautiful photos...lovely scenery and bird! If you have questions about Highlands, chat with Meg-in-MT. She has had them for a while now and they are handsome!

Good morning, Debby.

Good morning, Everyone.

Yellow is not my favorite color, but that is tasteful and very attractive. Well done!
Good morning Sour 😊

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning, Everyone.

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Good morning Debby!

Jae!!!! Welcome back! :wee

Good morning, everyone!! Today we tape and paint our room….I told Ken I’m tired of agonizing over color choices and had him choose the bedroom colors. I shoulda known better….two shades of orange. I’ll let you know at the end of the day if we’re still married or not. I’m glad you all like the kitchen.

Good morning, Everyone.

But it’s not yellow, Sour. It’s kind of a peachy-orangey-pinky kind of color. I don’t know why it’s reading yellow.

C2BD538A-D360-428B-A760-B369D4C7801F.jpeg

Jae!!!! Welcome back! :wee

Good morning, everyone!! Today we tape and paint our room….I told Ken I’m tired of agonizing over color choices and had him choose the bedroom colors. I shoulda known better….two shades of orange. I’ll let you know at the end of the day if we’re still married or not. I’m glad you all like the kitchen.

But it’s not yellow, Sour. It’s kind of a peachy-orangey-pinky kind of color. I don’t know why it’s reading yellow.

View attachment 2967691

You're a brave woman Blooie, having your DH pick out the room colors :lol:

Back
Top Bottom