The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!

Ken picked out the paint? It turned out really good, I like it. I wouldn't think to pick out some colors, either but sometimes it can surprise you.

That's going to be so convenient!

:lau :gig I've got sunshine in the 60° all week. But I guess I'll take some if that snow 🥶

:lau :lau so, you're sending me snow but then I might be too cold to make your margaritas :lol:
Good morning Mad 😊 we are sitting at 15 degrees now and going up to 38 I believe, still too cold for me. All the water containers were frozen solid yesterday and I'll have to deal with them again today 🙄.

Good morning Mad 😊 we are sitting at 15 degrees now and going up to 38 I believe, still too cold for me. All the water containers were frozen solid yesterday and I'll have to deal with them again today 🙄.

Do you have any heated waterers Sue? Those are a life saver. I use a heated dog bowl for my flock in the winter (but I know you have a lot more birds than I do).

Speaking of the flock, time to bundle up and go check them out. Later!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning DMC, hope you're enjoying your weekend!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning everyone. We are extremely cold at -6 but it warmed up, -10 through the night. Stay warm! I need to truck some of this snow out to Mad. :yesss:
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day and stay warm
Good morning everyone!

Ken picked out the paint? It turned out really good, I like it. I wouldn't think to pick out some colors, either but sometimes it can surprise you.

That's going to be so convenient!

:lau :gig I've got sunshine in the 60° all week. But I guess I'll take some if that snow 🥶

:lau :lau so, you're sending me snow but then I might be too cold to make your margaritas :lol:
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Had a friend when I was much younger, had a perfect setup. She lived an hour north of san fran... When she wanted to play in the snow, it was a two hour drive... when she wanted to play on the beach, it was a two hour drive. Year round her temps averaged 70*.
Good morning. Chilly 13 F this morning - supposed to reach the mid 20's.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and stay warm

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day and stay warm

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Had a friend when I was much younger, had a perfect setup. She lived an hour north of san fran... When she wanted to play in the snow, it was a two hour drive... when she wanted to play on the beach, it was a two hour drive. Year round her temps averaged 70*.

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day and stay warm
That's exactly it! I love that about California. I live in the valley so, 2 hours in any direction is a different experience... beach, city, country, forest, snow, and just a little further and you've got desert.

Back
Top Bottom