The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Too late for good morning, it's noon here. I hope everyone is having a great day.
I took this photo for you, Debby. I was a little worried...I was unsure if he wanted to attack me or pose for the picture.
20220122_120501.jpg

I will order a double trailer on the tractor But Mad has to send us both double margaritas. 🍷 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷!🌴 In a tanker 🚒 I guess this will work. :celebrate
If Mad sends back the tanker full of margaritas, let me know. I'll be happy to meet you somewhere! I'll bring the salt..I'm sure you have the ice covered. 🤣

Too late for good morning, it's noon here. I hope everyone is having a great day.
I took this photo for you, Debby. I was a little worried...I was unsure if he wanted to attack me or pose for the picture.
View attachment 2968779

If Mad sends back the tanker full of margaritas, let me know. I'll be happy to meet you somewhere! I'll bring the salt..I'm sure you have the ice covered. 🤣

That reminds me, someone made this for just such occasions:

Squirrel Debby.jpg

View attachment 2968779

One never knows with squirrels :lol:

View attachment 2968779

:lau I've got everything ready to go!
That reminds me, someone made this for just such occasions:

View attachment 2968793
:lau
We are on our way home from a Walmart run. It was so full of people. There was a lot of stuff I needed or I would have skipped it. We ran into Craig’s cousin and hubby so we went out to lunch.
Good thing that's out of the way, until next time 🦸‍♀️ 🛒 hopefully they had what you needed.

We are on our way home from a Walmart run. It was so full of people. There was a lot of stuff I needed or I would have skipped it. We ran into Craig’s cousin and hubby so we went out to lunch.
We have to go tomorrow. I’m not looking forward to it one bit but I’m running low on staples so it’s time. At least my flours were delivered yesterday, so I have them on hand.

Back
Top Bottom