The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We've had rain today. We desperately needed it but now it is ridiculously humid.

Yesterday evening we had a bit of a thunderstorm roll through which the calves did not like one bit (poor babies). Thankfully the dopey one didn't do a runner (like she did the other day because the dog ran through their paddock on the way back to her bed). 🤦‍♀️🙄

The other calf, Earlybird, loves the dog. Its quite sweet really, though I'm not sure poor Honey (the dog) would agree.

Morning DMC, I have some errands to run sometime today. What's going on with you?
I work and go home. I like my boring life :D

February 5th, hubby and I are moving my sister to her new apartment. She’s leaving her husband, which she wanted to do a long time ago and should have but he talked her into staying. He’s a nice guy but not a good husband. He was an only child and his mother spoiled him. I hope it doesn’t snow or be -30 windchills that day.

I work and go home. I like my boring life :D

February 5th, hubby and I are moving my sister to her new apartment. She’s leaving her husband, which she wanted to do a long time ago and should have but he talked her into staying. He’s a nice guy but not a good husband. He was an only child and his mother spoiled him. I hope it doesn’t snow or be -30 windchills that day.

Boring is good!

Will your sister be closer to you when she moves? She's lucky to have you guys to help her with moving...that's a big job for anyone. Hope you'll have good weather for it.

Boring is good!

Will your sister be closer to you when she moves? She's lucky to have you guys to help her with moving...that's a big job for anyone. Hope you'll have good weather for it.
She will be about 1.25 hours from me. She can’t move too far away as she has a 9 and 12 year old and wants to keep them in their school.
She’s had a tough life(depression from a very young age, so lots of issues)

Back
Top Bottom