The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Love this dog! I love big dogs.
7742D3C8-105C-43FC-AA86-5B93D3F32CD9.jpeg

Me too!!

He will be a little persnickity when he sees 👀 all the excavation work, especially around the nandinas.
My girls were doing up the flower beds out by the house so they are no longer allowed out of their fenced acre. They come to the gate and tell me "LET US OUT!!!" Yeah they remember where their favorite afternoon lounging spots are.

Here she is with Fee one day when she’d sneaked out…
The little imp!

Well, grandson got through Covid with flying colors. Me? Nothing that I could tell. 🙂. Just staying grateful over here.
Very glad to hear that Cynthia

Mark, maybe you can send that white stuff to Beijing, they need a lot for the olympics.

@Blooie I guess I am the misfit here, I would like to have a railing on that porch. With a flower garden right below it, so there is not lawn right up to the concrete. Maybe some small rose bushes...
I am also the klutz taht would fall off the porch on my way to the front door. Even at 8 feet wide, it there is someone sitting on a lawn chair it narrows it down quite a bit. A gal I knew slipped off a stepping stone and caused a hairline fracture in her ankle. That is about a 1 1/2" drop from the stepping stone to the grass below.

@jnicholes Nice pictures.

Hi Bob & Sue, Sour, Blooie, Cynthia, Bruce. This day is going fast. It is a very pleasant 55 here.
I've been sitting outside with the flock. The rooster and the older cockrel are trying to train the younger one. He isn't very adept at flirting, but he loves chasing the skirts. I hope they get him broken in soon, I can't stand to see a rooster chasing hens. He is such a sweet cockrel otherwise, and I'm ready to get him out of the large brooder before broody season.
I called mil's doctor again. I tried to explain to the nurse that we have to have the paperwork faxed to the facility by the end of the week, so as not to lose the deposit. The nurse says the paperwork has been on his desk for two (+) weeks, "but he hasn't had time to complete it." 🙄 I told her that we had made time to bring her in for the exam, and made time to pay the bill. We expected the paperwork to be filled or we would complain to the medical board.
I'm pretty easygoing, but this has gotten ridiculous.

@Blooie I guess I am the misfit here, I would like to have a railing on that porch. With a flower garden right below it, so there is not lawn right up to the concrete. Maybe some small rose bushes...
I am also the klutz taht would fall off the porch on my way to the front door. Even at 8 feet wide, it there is someone sitting on a lawn chair it narrows it down quite a bit. A gal I knew slipped off a stepping stone and caused a hairline fracture in her ankle. That is about a 1 1/2" drop from the stepping stone to the grass below.

@jnicholes Nice pictures.

I agree with you, a railing would kind of finish it off. Besides, if there's something to fall off or trip over, count me in :lol:

Hi Bob & Sue, Sour, Blooie, Cynthia, Bruce. This day is going fast. It is a very pleasant 55 here.
I've been sitting outside with the flock. The rooster and the older cockrel are trying to train the younger one. He isn't very adept at flirting, but he loves chasing the skirts. I hope they get him broken in soon, I can't stand to see a rooster chasing hens. He is such a sweet cockrel otherwise, and I'm ready to get him out of the large brooder before broody season.
I called mil's doctor again. I tried to explain to the nurse that we have to have the paperwork faxed to the facility by the end of the week, so as not to lose the deposit. The nurse says the paperwork has been on his desk for two (+) weeks, "but he hasn't had time to complete it." 🙄 I told her that we had made time to bring her in for the exam, and made time to pay the bill. We expected the paperwork to be filled or we would complain to the medical board.
I'm pretty easygoing, but this has gotten ridiculous.

That's ridiculous about not having time in over 2 weeks. Glad you spoke up Janie!

Back
Top Bottom