The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all. I hope everyone is well. I had to come tell you all we're having a cold front come through, it's only going to be in the 60's today with wind. Brrrr :gig
We'll in the mid 70's next week.

Work is insanely busy even with newbies to give us a hand. I've been given some training opportunities with an hours notice this week, yikes. Been busy with the yard and house too. Transplanting is what happens when you put something in the ground that you really should move to a shadier spot in summer or it's gonna die. Some of that will be finished up today. I have some blueberries in buckets for now, if they live through the summer then I'll put in bigger pots. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Stay safe and healthy all!

Good morning all. I hope everyone is well. I had to come tell you all we're having a cold front come through, it's only going to be in the 60's today with wind. Brrrr :gig

Work is insanely busy even with newbies to give us a hand. I've been given some training opportunities with an hours notice this week, yikes. Been busy with the yard and house too. Transplanting is what happens when you put something in the ground that you really should move to a shadier spot in summer or it's gonna die. Some of that will be finished up today. I have some blueberries in buckets for now, if they live through the summer then I'll put in bigger pots. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
I'm poking in too say hello :) :frow
:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day
Good morning!!! Cold this morning…it’s -3. Normally not a big deal. It is winter after all. But after a solid week in the mid and upper 40s it ain’t fin to wake up to. Got a skiff of snow too, but the sun’s coming out.
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day and stay warm

Good morning IM 😊 it's so nice to hear from you 💗
I'm poking in too say hello :) :frow
Good morning Marie 😊 no poking it's not nice 😂
Good morning!!! Cold this morning…it’s -3. Normally not a big deal. It is winter after all. But after a solid week in the mid and upper 40s it ain’t fin to wake up to. Got a skiff of snow too, but the sun’s coming out.
Good morning Blooie 😊 yikes, that's a big difference. Stay warm

Back
Top Bottom