The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone šŸ˜Š Have a wonderful Friday

<plop!> :caf

Whatta day!!! Shortly after I got up, Wade (our contractor) got here. Heā€™s been tied up on a modular finishing job in Greybull for most of the last couple of weeks. We were fine with that because I know how hard it was for me to have to wait until we could get into ours. Ours is livable, despite some fine tuning that still has to be doneā€¦.those other people deserve to get into theirs before the weather gets bad again.

Ken, Tam, and I had our appointments to get our taxes done in Cody today. I told him we had to leave at noon and he said heā€™d be out of our hair by then. Anyway, he comes in with his buckets and short ladder and starts getting at the caulking, resetting one door that wasnā€™t closing right, and little things like that. Then he told us that was it inside for the day. When we left he had loaded up his tools and stuff and was sitting in his truck eating his lunch. We waved and took off.

We came home to our beautiful porch, all done and looking amazing! You might remember that I didnā€™t want rails on the porch. I was wrong - dead wrong!! It. Looks. Fantastic! It absolutely makes the whole porch look so classy and finished! He was still here cleaning marks off the rails. He looked so proud of it. I told him I thought he said he was done here for today. He said, ā€œNo, I said I was done INSIDE for the day. You were leaving and I didnā€™t want to be in your house when you werenā€™t here, so I ran to the storage unit (thatā€™s where he stores the stuff for our house so he doesnā€™t have to run back to his shop 60 miles away to get what he needs) and got the rails. I figured it was nice enough outside to get this done for you.ā€ What do you guys think?
View attachment 2990345

View attachment 2990346
Wow, Blooie it looks amazing šŸ˜
Good MOOrnin everyone
Good morning Mad šŸ˜Š
Good morning all.

Good Moorning Mad lol.
Good morning IM šŸ˜Š
Good morning all.
Good morning DMC šŸ˜Š
Good morning everyone. :love:frow
Good morning Mark šŸ˜Š
Beautiful! Good morning, Blooie.

Good morning, Mad!

Good morning, IM.

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning, Mark.
Good morning Janie šŸ˜Š

<plop!> :caf

Whatta day!!! Shortly after I got up, Wade (our contractor) got here. Heā€™s been tied up on a modular finishing job in Greybull for most of the last couple of weeks. We were fine with that because I know how hard it was for me to have to wait until we could get into ours. Ours is livable, despite some fine tuning that still has to be doneā€¦.those other people deserve to get into theirs before the weather gets bad again.

Ken, Tam, and I had our appointments to get our taxes done in Cody today. I told him we had to leave at noon and he said heā€™d be out of our hair by then. Anyway, he comes in with his buckets and short ladder and starts getting at the caulking, resetting one door that wasnā€™t closing right, and little things like that. Then he told us that was it inside for the day. When we left he had loaded up his tools and stuff and was sitting in his truck eating his lunch. We waved and took off.

We came home to our beautiful porch, all done and looking amazing! You might remember that I didnā€™t want rails on the porch. I was wrong - dead wrong!! It. Looks. Fantastic! It absolutely makes the whole porch look so classy and finished! He was still here cleaning marks off the rails. He looked so proud of it. I told him I thought he said he was done here for today. He said, ā€œNo, I said I was done INSIDE for the day. You were leaving and I didnā€™t want to be in your house when you werenā€™t here, so I ran to the storage unit (thatā€™s where he stores the stuff for our house so he doesnā€™t have to run back to his shop 60 miles away to get what he needs) and got the rails. I figured it was nice enough outside to get this done for you.ā€ What do you guys think?
View attachment 2990345

View attachment 2990346

LOVE the porch railings Blooie!

Beautiful! Good morning, Blooie.

Good morning, Mad!

Good morning, IM.

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning, Mark.

Morning Janie, hope you're enjoying some nice TX weather!

Good morning folks :frow

Blooie, it looks fantastic

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Good morning Bob, TGIF to you :yesss:

Good morning everyone šŸ˜Š Have a wonderful Friday

Wow, Blooie it looks amazing šŸ˜

Good morning Mad šŸ˜Š

Good morning IM šŸ˜Š

Good morning DMC šŸ˜Š

Good morning Mark šŸ˜Š

Good morning Janie šŸ˜Š

Good morning Sue, have a terrific day!

Gooooooood morning/Great Time Zone everybirdy! Hoping your days start or end well today, depending on where you are! **Huge Hugs**
:frow Good morning VC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... TGIF!!!!

Gooooooood morning/Great Time Zone everybirdy! Hoping your days start or end well today, depending on where you are! **Huge Hugs**
Good morning VC šŸ˜Š

Good morning Debby šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom