The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They have to come in through the patio door, which opens directly into the dining room. So they have to already BE inside before I can even grab them. And the idiots are joined at the hip - let one in and the otter charges in right beside him/her. While I’d be wiping one down, the other would be “spreading joy” all over the house. So the best we can do is grab the collars and haul them straight back to the utility room to dry off. At least the worst of it is the way you see it in the photo instead of the whole house.

The plan is to fence off a section of yard just outside the utility room door as a designated dog run so when they come in, they come in directly to where their beds, food, and water are kept. We just can’t out there to get it done yet.

Gee, no faith in this old woman being able to wrestle an Irish Wolfhound? :lau
That would make a great reality TV show :D

Wow. That must be so painful :( . Let's hope this starts to heal a bit quicker now. Has there been any improvement after your surgery?
It would be good if you can have a little respite with all you are going through. I'm looking forward to seeing your quilts :)

Sending you good thoughts and flowers for healing 💐🌷🌷🌺 💓❤️
Oh, it's much, much better, thank you! No need for a walker or a cane now. The incision site is about 11" long down the front of my leg and I have a lot of nerve pain there at night, but even that is less. I'm lucky to be alive, to be honest, considering how it happened. If you want to see my quilts, I have quite a few on my channel in the Quilts playlist, as well as thread in Hobbies here:
Roots Rocks & Feathers Quilts Playlist

:frowGood afternoon everyone have a good Sunday
:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Have a great day!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning. :frow
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Oh, it's much, much better, thank you! No need for a walker or a cane now. The incision site is about 11" long down the front of my leg and I have a lot of nerve pain there at night, but even that is less. I'm lucky to be alive, to be honest, considering how it happened. If you want to see my quilts, I have quite a few on my channel in the Quilts playlist, as well as thread in Hobbies here:
Roots Rocks & Feathers Quilts Playlist
:frow Good morning Speck, have a great day... Glad you're healing well.

Back
Top Bottom