The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DMC, I'm pretty sure that squirrelier  is a word, at least in the south 🤔. I dub thee an honorary southerner.

Good morning, Mark🐓

We sure have!

I agree! It's scary...Biblical stuff!

Good morning, Bob 🐓

Good morning, IM🐓
How's that new mattress working out?
I'll say hi to Sue for us both.
Good morning @Grammy60
The mattress is nice, thanks for asking. I think I’m adjusting to it finally, I slept most of the night for the first time this week.

We had a guy stop by here last Friday morning, the day after the storm. He was wanting to find a contractor for us. (I guess he lives a couple miles down the road.) Hubby ended up calling this guy and we had a Project Manager and Contractor show up last night. The are out of the cities and couldn’t believe the damage they saw on the way here. I’m sure they had visions of $ dancing in their heads. I was impressed with these guys. The insurance adjuster hasn’t come out yet and they want to be here when he/she does come.
Hubby calls these guys ambulance chasers. I just hope we get things repaired around here. They are doing a friends house today. I’m going to call her tonight to see what she says.
I hope you can get the repairs completed quickly!

He is in honor of Doris, my rooster, who turns 4 years old today. We are going to have watermelon to celebrate. 😋

Good morning, DMC 🐓
It will be here soon. Hang in there a little longer.

Happy birthday to Doris! 🌽🌱🍰

Good morning Debby, Janie , DMC. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 🌹

Good morning Mark 🌻

We had a guy stop by here last Friday morning, the day after the storm. He was wanting to find a contractor for us. (I guess he lives a couple miles down the road.) Hubby ended up calling this guy and we had a Project Manager and Contractor show up last night. The are out of the cities and couldn’t believe the damage they saw on the way here. I’m sure they had visions of $ dancing in their heads. I was impressed with these guys. The insurance adjuster hasn’t come out yet and they want to be here when he/she does come.
Hubby calls these guys ambulance chasers. I just hope we get things repaired around here. They are doing a friends house today. I’m going to call her tonight to see what she says.

Hope you get a good company to work with and the repairs can be made asap DMC!

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning Bob, you've almost made it to Friday!

Good morning Debby

Good morning Janie

God morning DMC. Squirrelier is a good word!

Good morning Mark

Good morning Bob. Say Hi to Sue also!

Good morning IM, glad your new mattress is working out for you!

Good morning Mark 🌻

Doris says "Thanks" it sounded a little like "moooo" but I'm sure he meant " thanks". 🤣
Good news (I hope), there are multiple offers on the house. I have an appointment with my realtor this afternoon to go over them. :fl
I'll bet it has a "sold" sign by the weekend! Pack your bags!

Good morning Mark 🌻

Good afternoon Debby

Back
Top Bottom