The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Janie, have a wonderful day. 🌷
You have a great day too Mark.
We have so many egrets around our pond. (At least 2 dozen or more.) I've been trying to catch a good picture of them, but so far, this is the best I've gotten.
20220625_101148.jpg

Good morning everyone!

Janie, I like your egret picture (such pretty birds)!

Mark & Bob, we've been getting a lot of rain and I'd share some with you if I could (reminds me of trying to share snow this past winter :gig )

DH is taking off work early today. We're driving to Panama City (about 43 miles drive) to check out some home improvement stuff. This house has a big kitchen space but very little cabinetry, not near enough to unpack all our cooking stuff.

Good morning everyone!

Janie, I like your egret picture (such pretty birds)!

Mark & Bob, we've been getting a lot of rain and I'd share some with you if I could (reminds me of trying to share snow this past winter :gig )

DH is taking off work early today. We're driving to Panama City (about 43 miles drive) to check out some home improvement stuff. This house has a big kitchen space but very little cabinetry, not near enough to unpack all our cooking stuff.
Have fun Debby!

It is a beautiful day today. We turned off the air last not and will enjoy this day.😊

Good morning all :)
No, DW was feeling poorly the first few days with a fever over 100°F and had nasal congestion for well over a week. My biggest issue was weird muscle pain, like someone digging their fingers in and squeezing hard. I only had a fever on Friday and it was under 100°F.

Sadly I figured out I had to do that some years back. Figured I could get away with 12 hours a day but have to run it 24 hours. Still get some algae and have to dump in a gallon of shock sometimes. I am not a fan of the pool.

We are looking at 90°F tomorrow and NOT looking forward to that! 75°F is nice ;)
Exactly. I am not a fan of the built-in pools. My parents had it built in 1996, took good care of it but, when we took over the house , the pool (23 years) pump went out, the pool light filled up with water and needed to be re-wired and fixed, the plaster needed to be completely redone....thousands of dollars. I didn't have to pay for it but I know my mom spent a fortune and she wasn't necessarily financially ready for the expense. With all that stress, I don't see the benefit. I'd rather get the stand up pools that you can take apart if you didn't want it anymore.
Green algae isn't usually toxic but the last few years we were told it's a different type that is toxic but the warm weather causes it.
The pandemic didn't help either. During the 2020 lock down, something happened the main company that sells chlorine tablets, got damaged somehow (I forgot the story) so then the price of chlorine tablets skyrocketed.

Have fun Debby!

It is a beautiful day today. We turned off the air last not and will enjoy this day.😊
That sounds so nice!

It's going to be 102° but thus morning was cool - I opened the doors and the house cooled down to 75°. Definitely appreciating it before it heats up again!

That sounds so nice!

It's going to be 102° but thus morning was cool - I opened the doors and the house cooled down to 75°. Definitely appreciating it before it heats up again!
We had a few days of 100*…way to hot for me! My house was 63* when I woke up. That was a perfect sleeping temp.

Back
Top Bottom