The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone :frow

Last night we went to a cookout and firework show one of DH's employees does every year. Guess all the socializing wore me out, had to sleep late to recover :lol: I do love fireworks, brings back lots of memories...Dad taking us kids to the stands to pick out our favorites and then me doing the same with my boys and the "show" they would put on.
Good morning Debby, Bob, Janie, IM, Sue. :love

Good morning to everyone 🐓

Good morning, DMC 🦋

Good morning, Marie 🦋

Good morning, Bob 🦋

Good morning, IM 🦋
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning everyone :frow

Last night we went to a cookout and firework show one of DH's employees does every year. Guess all the socializing wore me out, had to sleep late to recover :lol: I do love fireworks, brings back lots of memories...Dad taking us kids to the stands to pick out our favorites and then me doing the same with my boys and the "show" they would put on.
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning Debby, Bob, Janie, IM, Sue. :love
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

The hubby & I are about to venture out in public. We have to go get the ingredients to fill the raised bed that I bought for his birthday.
He wants to drive, using hand controls. My anxiety will be sky high! I hate riding with anyone. I especially am scared of the hand controls. But, he really is a good driver. See you all later.

The hubby & I are about to venture out in public. We have to go get the ingredients to fill the raised bed that I bought for his birthday.
He wants to drive, using hand controls. My anxiety will be sky high! I hate riding with anyone. I especially am scared of the hand controls. But, he really is a good driver. See you all later.

I must have missed your DH's b-day Janie...happy belated to him!

Back
Top Bottom