The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Getting a credit towards my next pickup...but I wasted so much time on the phone 😒

Hope is a wonderful thing! I'll help you hope 😊
I have more time then money but hate wasting it on others screw ups.
I bought squash one time at about .69 cents a pound. I got charged for asparagus at about $4.99 a pound. I got to keep the squash and the next time I went there I got my $25 back. Thank goodness the call didn’t take long.

Since I don't go anywhere except to the beagle club, I have to be picking them up there.
That sucks. Guess it is time to sweep the club's parking areas with a magnetic metal picker upper thing.
Nothing beats the taste of homegrown tomatoes DMC!

I'm looking forward to growing some next year for sure.
Heck with next year, you moved to a hot state! You can plant them this year!

The others are Roma’s which I don’t care for. I am using them for spaghetti and pizza sauce.
Romas are generally considered to be paste/sauce tomatoes.
Good for Pico de Gallo too since they have more flesh, less seed cavity than slicing tomatoes.

My neighbor will never miss it :lol:
They will if they are watching for their very first tomato of the season!
Better hope they don't have a veg-cam in the garden.

I have all of my tomatoes named.
I could do that given the very small quantity of green tomatoes on the 2 plants. One Early Girl and one Sungold

That sucks. Guess it is time to sweep the club's parking areas with a magnetic metal picker upper thing.

Heck with next year, you moved to a hot state! You can plant them this year!

Romas are generally considered to be paste/sauce tomatoes.
Good for Pico de Gallo too since they have more flesh, less seed cavity than slicing tomatoes.

They will if they are watching for their very first tomato of the season!
Better hope they don't have a veg-cam in the garden.

I could do that given the very small quantity of green tomatoes on the 2 plants. One Early Girl and one Sungold
My neighbor is too tight to have a camera :lol:

Back
Top Bottom