The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, happy weekend to all!

Good morning, Debby 🦋
Are you playing in the beach ⛱️ this weekend?

Morning Janie :frow No beach for me today. What are you up to?

Good morning folks :frow

Glad to see you back

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Good morning Bob, have a great Saturday!

Good morning Debby, Janie, Bob and all.

Morning DMC :frow

Good morning, everyone.

Good morning Sour, have a wonderful Saturday!

Morning Janie :frow No beach for me today. What are you up to?

Good morning Bob, have a great Saturday!

Morning DMC :frow

Good morning Sour, have a wonderful Saturday!
I'm up to nada today. Just the usual chores...chickening and gardening. Looks like a semi pleasant day. High 90s, but not the 100s!

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Saturday
Good morning, Sue 🦋
High 90’s is semi pleasant? 🥵 I don’t think our roofers are going to last half a day here. There is no breeze, it’s humid, and a high of 90 today.
My dad and brother's got their start as roofers and contractors. I was their gopher. My younger brother and I would haul water and light weight supplies. We got paid, so we loved it. I don't remember the heat bothering us back then.
One of my brothers owns the company now. He doesn't do the physical labor anymore. That's good because he's older than I am. I'm glad he is successful enough to stay out of the heat.

I'm up to nada today. Just the usual chores...chickening and gardening. Looks like a semi pleasant day. High 90s, but not the 100s!

Gardening and chickening sounds like a good way to spend the day! I got my grocery shopping done before the traffic got too busy, so I'm planted here at home the rest of the day.

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Saturday

Good morning Sue, enjoy your Saturday!

High 90’s is semi pleasant? 🥵 I don’t think our roofers are going to last half a day here. There is no breeze, it’s humid, and a high of 90 today.

That sounds like rough working conditions DMC. How long do you think it will take for them to finish your roof?

Gardening and chickening sounds like a good way to spend the day! I got my grocery shopping done before the traffic got too busy, so I'm planted here at home the rest of the day.

Good morning Sue, enjoy your Saturday!

That sounds like rough working conditions DMC. How long do you think it will take for them to finish your roof?
The contractor started on Thursday. He worked by himself that day and yesterday. He’s not working full days which I can’t blame him. He has his brother in law here today so hopefully they get a chunk done. We have an easy house to shingle but the heat slows things down. I think they are only working until noon. I am just grateful to have him. He had quit doing this and got a job working for another company. I don’t know how we lucked out but he’s only taking a couple jobs for the summer and we got him.

Back
Top Bottom