The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Happy Birthday @microchick !
log GIF

Sorry about the heat and all that goes with it, like the water rationing and the outdoor activities. Does your extended forecast give you any home Janie?
Wednesday of next week, there is a 30% chance of rain. I have hope.

Thanks Bruce, 69 today and still slinging those logging chains around!
Happy birthday 🎈
We had a window air conditioner in our bedroom when the kids were little. They slept on the floor in our room many nights when it was hot. We had a wall unit in the dining room which helped keep the humidity out. We got central air in 2010.
We had central air in the last house that my parents built. That was 1971. I guess we were among the few that had it then. I remember my mother talking about how nice it was, because the windows stayed closed, she didn't have to dust as often. I don't think the house we owned before that one had central air. The rent house we lived in when we were between homes, had an attic fan. We also had window fans, but not a window air conditioner.

Wednesday of next week, there is a 30% chance of rain. I have hope.

Happy birthday 🎈

We had central air in the last house that my parents built. That was 1971. I guess we were among the few that had it then. I remember my mother talking about how nice it was, because the windows stayed closed, she didn't have to dust as often. I don't think the house we owned before that one had central air. The rent house we lived in when we were between homes, had an attic fan. We also had window fans, but not a window air conditioner.

Keeping my fingers crossed that 30% becomes 100% :fl

I love central a/c...one of the best inventions ever!

Keeping my fingers crossed that 30% becomes 100% :fl

I love central a/c...one of the best inventions ever!
My brother built this house. It's pretty well insulated, so we turn ours off for 3 hours every morning. You know..Texas and it's grid. We don't want to be the ones contributing to rolling blackouts!

Back
Top Bottom