The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, y'all 🦋 we had more rain yesterday! The temp did get up to 95, but hopefully we won't see too many more 90s this summer.
Good morning everyone, happy Friday!

@igorsMistress hope your girl's vet appointment goes well. What is Cytopoint for?
Good morning, Debby 🦋 is this a "back to bed" day or a "up for the day" day?

Good morning, y'all 🦋 we had more rain yesterday! The temp did get up to 95, but hopefully we won't see too many more 90s this summer.

Congrats on getting more rain Janie! Sounds like you're getting closer to fall.

The jury is still out on the "back to bed" or "up for the day". :D

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, happy Friday!

@igorsMistress hope your girl's vet appointment goes well. What is Cytopoint for?
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

We always say that. When my old boy, Truman died, we still had Dexter and Ruby. I told my husband, no more dogs. Boo the cat showed up. I tried to find a home for her, but no one was appropriate for her.
Then Dexter died. Ruby and Boo Cat were lonely. Brewster was need of a home and came to live with us.
Then June Cat showed up. She was so tiny and Boo loved her, so she stayed.
We spend a fortune on animal care and I worry about them out living us. I know if another kitten shows up, I'll adopt it. We fortunately, haven't had any stray dogs around here.
My cat crazy started with one little kitten we found in our grove in November of 2016.

Good morning Janie! I’m glad you got more rain. It’s sprinkling here so I hope we get something measurable. Yesterdays rain missed us. Everybody around us got 1.5” - 1.75.”
Congrats on getting more rain Janie! Sounds like you're getting closer to fall.

The jury is still out on the "back to bed" or "up for the day". :D
Good morning Debby! I could go back to bed. We were at the fair last night so I didn’t get to bed until after 11. My son stayed here last night and I had to make sure he was up. He’s taking his girlfriend to St. Cloud. She has her state boards at 11:30 today and she wants to keep studying. I hope she passes. She’s a nervous wreck right now.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Bob!

My cat crazy started with one little kitten we found in our grove in November of 2016.

Good morning Janie! I’m glad you got more rain. It’s sprinkling here so I hope we get something measurable. Yesterdays rain missed us. Everybody around us got 1.5” - 1.75.”

Good morning Debby! I could go back to bed. We were at the fair last night so I didn’t get to bed until after 11. My son stayed here last night and I had to make sure he was up. He’s taking his girlfriend to St. Cloud. She has her state boards at 11:30 today and she wants to keep studying. I hope she passes. She’s a nervous wreck right now.

Good morning Bob!

Good morning DMC! How was the fair? Did you try any of the wacky fair foods?

Back
Top Bottom