The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Don't confuse me, there is no sport in it as it is far too easy!! Today is trash and recycle day therefore Thursday (usually).
I took the trash out on Sunday last week. I can be confused. & I am.
It might be my fault Janie got confused with me wishing everyone a happy Friday Eve. I've been known to confuse people before.
Nope my fault. All those years of teasing my mom caused karma to bite my butt. 🤣

I know you must be looking forward to Fridays now DMC (can't blame you for that) :D
Yes I am!! Tomorrow is homecoming for us. The afternoon, all of us go out to the high school for the parade and pep fest…absolutely not looking forward to that!! The kids are driving us nuts with their chants they have to do. They scream it at the top of their lungs at recess.

Yes I am!! Tomorrow is homecoming for us. The afternoon, all of us go out to the high school for the parade and pep fest…absolutely not looking forward to that!! The kids are driving us nuts with their chants they have to do. They scream it at the top of their lungs at recess.

Happy Friday to you DMC! Hope you make it through the chanting with your hearing ok :lol:

Back
Top Bottom