The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone 🦋🦋🦋 I hope we all have a wonderful weekend!
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Janie! I hope we all do too.

I’m going shopping with my friend today. I have to get some more flooring. We are taking out the carpeting in the living room and dining room and putting vinyl planks in from one entryway to the other. It is a big project and we are not doing it ourselves, thank goodness!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning all, have a good October 1st. 🌹
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow Happy Saturday

Good morning Janie and DMC :frow
Good morning, Sue 🦋
Good morning all, have a good October 1st. 🌹
Good morning, Mark 🦋
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🦋

Good morning, Everyone. Rain predicted for today, tomorrow, and part of Monday - Ian remnants.
Good morning, Sour 🦋

Hi all! @N F C so happy you fared well through Ian! I’m so sad to see the news with the damage though. I can’t imagine.
I’m waiting for my turn to get my hair trimmed. Hubs is officially on vacation for a week. The pups will get two days in a row at the park. Which is great because hubs leaves town Monday morning for So Cal. He’s stopping to see his dad, stepmom and sister, then Tuesday he’s going to see an old friend and they’re going to the Scorpions concert at the Forum that night. They’re both cackling about the handicapped plates my husband has lol. Old dudes, SMH. He’ll be home again on Wednesday. I’ll be home working on stuff and taking care of my animals. I think we’re done with triple digit temps for the year :yesss: it’s toasty but not unbearable in the afternoon, the mornings have had a slight chill in the air. My turn, be back soon. Stay safe all!

Hi IM, great to hear from you! Sounds like your hubs is going to have a most excellent vacation :lol: It's nice that you are past the triple digit heat and can enjoy some more moderate weather. Take care!

Rock me like a hurricane. Was my son's favorite band.

Morning Pert, hope you're doing well!

Hopefully we will stay under 100 too! The ten day shows highs in the 90s mostly.

Hi Ron, it would be nice if you can stay under 100...you've had enough of that for one year it seems.

Good morning everyone 🦋🦋🦋 I hope we all have a wonderful weekend!

Good morning Janie, hope your Saturday is off to a good start!

Good morning Janie! I hope we all do too.

I’m going shopping with my friend today. I have to get some more flooring. We are taking out the carpeting in the living room and dining room and putting vinyl planks in from one entryway to the other. It is a big project and we are not doing it ourselves, thank goodness!

Morning DMC, you'll have a brand new house once your projects are done!

Back
Top Bottom