The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Breaks are good! Hope your mom's move goes smoothly.

That came about because we were talking about green beans and somehow Beanie just struck us both as being a good name for the little guy. :lol:
Breaks are good, lol. Just don’t tell Igor I agreed with you, he was already complaining yesterday lol. I love how Beanie got a name :gig

We've talked about getting him a friend but no decision made on that yet. His new home (cage) is big enough for another.

Keep us posted on how your broody girl is doing and if we should congratulate you on new chicks :lol:
If these eggs are fertile they’re Elvis’s babies. Could be interesting!

Good morning Janie, how is your day starting off?
Well, I know what day of the week it is, so I'm one up.🤣
Darn cats got me up at 4 a.m. again.
Screenshot_20221005_062633_Chrome.jpg

Good morning Janie! Yep, all good here. Mom is moving to AL and I’ll have my car again by the weekend. Hubs should be home at some point today, but I’ve enjoyed the break for a few days. Love that guy, but we don’t get many breaks from each other and I think we needed this one :lol:

Good morning DMC
I miss the days of my husband taking an occasional weekend trip 🤫
It's nice to have the house to yourself sometimes.
Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day

Hello, Janie, DMC, Debby and IM :frow
Good morning, Sue 🦋 how are your morning walks going? Are you back in the swing of things?

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, it is officially and really Wednesday now (not just me mixing the days up)!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning everyone.

Good morning Debby

@ronott1 there are cicadas in Cali and they’re generally not a threat to crops there. We have them here also, typically June is when I can hear them.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning!🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Debby, and happy hump day.🦋

Good morning, IM, I hope everything is going well for you. 🦋
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby! I had to go back to work to remember what day it was. :lol:

Good morning IM!

Good morning Janie!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom