The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Monday morning.
First apartment - one day a scroungy cat showed up and scratched at the door. Opened it, and he came in like he owned the place. That Christmas we are sitting there looking at our newly decorated tree when Mike the cat launches himself at it and brings it crashing down - so the cat wins. I had a beagle that developed a back problem and had to bring her into the house for treatment. Mike did not like that. One day he just walked out the door and left.

Good Monday morning.

First apartment - one day a scroungy cat showed up and scratched at the door. Opened it, and he came in like he owned the place. That Christmas we are sitting there looking at our newly decorated tree when Mike the cat launches himself at it and brings it crashing down - so the cat wins. I had a beagle that developed a back problem and had to bring her into the house for treatment. Mike did not like that. One day he just walked out the door and left.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

My 3 cats must be getting old. So far our tree has been up for 48 hours and no one has tried to climb it yet.

Christmas cat room.jpg

Back
Top Bottom