The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Ron, good to see you.

Good morning Debby, have a wonderful day. :love

Good morning IM, Dark rainy day here. 🌨️
Hi Mark!

I spent some time this weekend removing an old Air Conditioner outside condenser and cleaning up the space for a new three zone mini split. I managed to get the cement pad cleaned up and the Electrical service ready.

I also helped the DW pound in some fence posts. I am quite a bit sore today!

Exactly! It doesn’t stop me from wanting them though.

They won’t stay out of the cat food and they make a mess out of the water bowls. They poop everywhere too. They are destructive.

Hubby wants to know where the tree is they are hiding in.

We are on the way to Wahpeton. I will never do a cake, cupcakes and cookies for one wedding again. I finally sat down at 8:45 last night. The cake wasn’t even started. The layers were baked but still in the freezer. I was up at 4:30 this morning bagging cookies and cleaning my kitchen.

I could have used a minion yesterday :lol:
You do need an assistant or two!

sweating is gross I agree. I do feel like I’ve accomplished something usually though.
I do not mind sweating as much as getting sweat in my eyes! That is a good reason to wear a hat with a sweat band-- along with avoiding sun exposure.

No, actually pine needles won't change soil acidity. The bark will, and possibly the cones? We've used pine needles for ages. I saw that they sell them at Home Depot now so I'm glad we have a free source.
I should check to see if our Home Depot sells pine needles!

Back
Top Bottom