The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Grocery shopping day. I'm going to get it over with.

I think I have a new cat. šŸ¤« don't tell my husband. I think it's a female. It's solid black, and I thought it was my Boo cat, but then I saw there were two Boos. I fed it yesterday and this morning. It isn't friendly or touchable (yet), but it's not running away either. I don't know if it's a she or a he, but it's bigger than Bootiful.

I agree with you! It seems the weather is unpredictable anymore.
The tornado warnings scare me. I have grown grandchildren in Arkansas and my oldest son is in deep east Texas. Those areas have had a lot of tornadoes.
My sons neighbors had a tree fall on their house, during a tornado, a couple of years ago. It killed both their small children. It was so heartbreaking.

The tornado warnings scare me. I have grown grandchildren in Arkansas and my oldest son is in deep east Texas. Those areas have had a lot of tornadoes.
My sons neighbors had a tree fall on their house, during a tornado, a couple of years ago. It killed both their small children. It was so heartbreaking.
That is so sad! I never used to worry when we had tornado watches. Now that they have hit here, I do.

Good morning folks :frow now that it's really morning

Good morning for real everyone! :lol:
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning y'all šŸ“
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby, Janie, and all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone

Good morning Debby

Good morning Janie

Good morning DMC
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
IDK, I was a weird kid growing up... We had a LOT of tornados in Northern Indiana, but they always seemed to follow the same path. I'd sit on my front porch and watch them as they typically went through a block or two over. from my house. When they came through TN, I was out on my deck watching. That was an F5 that hit Cookeville. IDK, they fascinate me.

Good morning folks :frow now that it's really morning

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

IDK, I was a weird kid growing up... We had a LOT of tornados in Northern Indiana, but they always seemed to follow the same path. I'd sit on my front porch and watch them as they typically went through a block or two over. from my house. When they came through TN, I was out on my deck watching. That was an F5 that hit Cookeville. IDK, they fascinate me.
Good morning Bob. Tornadoes are fascinating I have to agree.
Good morning everyone šŸ˜Š

Hope everyone has nice weather and stays safe
Good morning Sue. I hope you have great weather today!

Good morning, two days ago and this morning. DSCN0411 (1).JPG IMG_20230330_084832224_HDR.jpg

Good morning everyone

Good morning Debby

Good morning Janie

Good morning DMC

Morning IM, hope your day is starting off right!

There is nothing going on ā˜ŗļø
How was your exploring yesterday?
We have another storm moving in tonight. I hope it fizzles. We are in the 4-13ā€ range. :fl
Next Tuesday we have another storm brewing. That one said significant accumulations also. I am so over this winter.

Morning DMC, hope they are wrong about another storm for you. DH and I are exploring this coming weekend, we leave early Saturday and return late Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom