The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow now that it's really morning

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

IDK, I was a weird kid growing up... We had a LOT of tornados in Northern Indiana, but they always seemed to follow the same path. I'd sit on my front porch and watch them as they typically went through a block or two over. from my house. When they came through TN, I was out on my deck watching. That was an F5 that hit Cookeville. IDK, they fascinate me.
I remember there being a few really bad tornadoes,in Tennessee, when I lived up there. One tore up a trailer park and killed several people.
I also remember, during that same time, that a tornado did a lot of damage in Jacksonville, TX. Some of the down town businesses burned because of gas leaks. I'll bet @chrissynemetz would remember that.

Good morning folks :frow now that it's really morning

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

IDK, I was a weird kid growing up... We had a LOT of tornados in Northern Indiana, but they always seemed to follow the same path. I'd sit on my front porch and watch them as they typically went through a block or two over. from my house. When they came through TN, I was out on my deck watching. That was an F5 that hit Cookeville. IDK, they fascinate me.

A "real" good morning to you Bob!

When I was a little kid, my town was hit by a huge tornado. That gave me a healthy respect for them, no way would I be outside watching one. If you want to see the storm, there's a 30 min video by a local news station did a pretty good job of telling the story. june-8-1966-topeka-tornado Watching that just now brought back a lot of memories.

june-8-1966-topeka-tornadojune-8-1966-topeka-tornadoGood morning everyone 😊

Hope everyone has nice weather and stays safe

Morning Sue, nice weather wishes for you too!

There is nothing going on ☺️
How was your exploring yesterday?
We have another storm moving in tonight. I hope it fizzles. We are in the 4-13” range. :fl
Next Tuesday we have another storm brewing. That one said significant accumulations also. I am so over this winter.
We are moving into a period of mostly clear skies!

Back
Top Bottom