The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's an intact male cat. He came right up to me this evening. So I fed him, of course.
My husband says he can't stay, but he is going to stay, as long as someone doesn't claims him. (Unless he has an appetite for chicken)
He looks like Bootiful's twin brother.
20230331_185314.jpg

It's an intact male cat. He came right up to me this evening. So I fed him, of course.
My husband says he can't stay, but he is going to stay, as long as someone doesn't claims him. (Unless he has an appetite for chicken)
He looks like Bootiful's twin brother.
View attachment 3450877

He's a handsome dude Janie, hope it works out for you to keep him. @sourland has a really wonderful thread about the feral that adopted him years ago, have you seen it? ivermectin-use-in-cats.488877

It was sooooo good lol I went to lunch with this guy from the Clubhouse (https://www.vinfenclubhouses.org/plymouthbay/) and then we went on a walk/hike so that was a lot of fun. I like him lol pretty sure he likes me too so hopefully :fl and then my dad, one brother, SIL, and nephew went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse lol my favorite place. 😁 dad’s fiancée would’ve gone but her leg was bothering her. And of course other brother is in FL so a bit far. :lau 😜 but yeah. And then of course my birthday thread was so sweet! And I got some texts and calls too. So it was great!!!!

It was sooooo good lol I went to lunch with this guy from the Clubhouse (https://www.vinfenclubhouses.org/plymouthbay/) and then we went on a walk/hike so that was a lot of fun. I like him lol pretty sure he likes me too so hopefully :fl and then my dad, one brother, SIL, and nephew went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse lol my favorite place. 😁 dad’s fiancée would’ve gone but her leg was bothering her. And of course other brother is in FL so a bit far. :lau 😜 but yeah. And then of course my birthday thread was so sweet! And I got some texts and calls too. So it was great!!!!
I'm glad your birthday was fun. I hope things work out with the guy!

Back
Top Bottom