The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I do. When my oldest daughter was two, someone gave her this big white bunny. It was so mean, that I had to throw a carrot into the back of its cage and block it with a cardboard shield, before I could clean the cage. It bit me a couple of times. I finally told my little girl, that the easter bunny took it back to its mama.

DH and I had meat rabbits when we had our little farm in central FL. The primary male we used for breeding only liked DH, he would try to bite me every time I had to mess with him. I took to wearing leather welding gloves that went up to my elbows when I had to do anything with him. Rabbit bites hurt!

I do. When my oldest daughter was two, someone gave her this big white bunny. It was so mean, that I had to throw a carrot into the back of its cage and block it with a cardboard shield, before I could clean the cage. It bit me a couple of times. I finally told my little girl, that the easter bunny took it back to its mama.
I have a white bunny story too. First grade. Excited because we were going to get to have a bunny in the class. We sat , they passed the bunny around for us to hold for a min. My turn. So soft. A sweet bunny. Then all of a sudden my lap was getting warm..and wet..bunny must not have been let out to go potty before class. My mother couldn't believe the smell when I got home. 😵‍💫

I have a white bunny story too. First grade. Excited because we were going to get to have a bunny in the class. We sat , they passed the bunny around for us to hold for a min. My turn. So soft. A sweet bunny. Then all of a sudden my lap was getting warm..and wet..bunny must not have been let out to go potty before class. My mother couldn't believe the smell when I got home. 😵‍💫
Thanks for laugh! I'm sure it wasn't laughable when it happened.

As long as you're going, you may as well be comfortable.
I agree :D
The worse part of camping was always afterwards. All that putting stuff away! I'm all for glamping.
It’s still work but it’s fun to go.
I washed my camper bedding today and hung it on the line. A bird crapped on my bedspread. It was out there an hour. I am not rewashing it. At least I hung it upside down so a sheet will go underneath it.

Back
Top Bottom