The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Why is it that even though I’m not working I try to get a lot done on a three day weekend? I’m an idiot :rolleyes: We did some major shopping this weekend, there was a lot we’d gone through in the pantry when I was down. But now I have to organize it all :th
Old habits die hard :gig

We took the dogs for a walk at Cabela’s today. They have an aquarium that’s pretty cool. Makes me hungry!
IMG_5564.jpeg

I also got a red poppy :)

Why is it that even though I’m not working I try to get a lot done on a three day weekend? I’m an idiot :rolleyes: We did some major shopping this weekend, there was a lot we’d gone through in the pantry when I was down. But now I have to organize it all :th

I suppose it's just a habit IM. Kind of like me still thinking Fridays are special even though I'm retired. :gig

Good morning. Have a great day and remember ------------
I have to tell you this Sour! today I finally changed the oil in Susie's little car. I came in after the job was done and I told her I finally change the oil on her car. (I talk to her still) and that she had to give me a sign somehow that I did good. I'll be darned I went outside and was sitting the deck a gust of wind came up and her wind chimes started chiming like crazy. It just brought me to tears. I know she is still with me. Thanks to all the folks that sent me chimes, God bless and thanks so much you all know who you are. :hugs❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I have to go and finish weeping. God bless all our service men and ladies.

Back
Top Bottom