The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I got out early and did my flower bed and the few veggies I have. Pretty nice out at the time.
There isn’t much for a breeze today, which is bad when you’re gardening but good otherwise. I pulled weeds out of my retaining wall this afternoon. I didn’t plant it this year but I saw there were some moss roses coming up from last year.

There isn’t much for a breeze today, which is bad when you’re gardening but good otherwise. I pulled weeds out of my retaining wall this afternoon. I didn’t plant it this year but I saw there were some moss roses coming up from last year.

Moss rose is so pretty. My granddad had it outlining both sides of his long driveway.

Moss rose is so pretty. My granddad had it outlining both sides of his long driveway.
I agree. I pulled all the plants last fall and laid them out in the whole retaining wall hoping they would drop the seeds and grow. Some are. I should water the whole thing and maybe more would grow.
Pictures?
They are about an inch tall. :D I’ll take a picture if they actually grow into something.

Nice this morning, thought we would have our road plowed then a thunderstorm comes along. Nice down pour, pave machine is parked right across the way from us. Tomorrow I guess. Here's a view out my window about a half an hr ago.
20230605_163040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom