The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Janie!

Hi Debby, you also!

We are going to look at a neighbors house at 4:00. It’s for sale. It’s 2.5 miles from our house. Our youngest son is interested in it. I used to clean for the lady that owns it. She asked me at that point if either of my boys would be interested in buying it and they weren’t. Now it’s about $100,000 dollars more then it would have been then, due to the housing market going crazy. 😝 It needs a lot of work. I don’t think he’ll be buying it but we’re going to go through it one more time. She took excellent care of it while she lived there but nothing has been updated.
View attachment 3530801
View attachment 3530802

I understand what you mean about the house market going crazy. But it would be nice to have one of your boys in his own house that close to you! Let us know how things turn out.

I understand what you mean about the house market going crazy. But it would be nice to have one of your boys in his own house that close to you! Let us know how things turn out.
I will. His girlfriend is coming with too. She just purchased her own house 30 miles from here.

We were hoping our next door neighbor would sell theirs, but their kids want to keep it as a gathering place when the parents move to town. The neighbors said this past winter was the last winter they would be on the farm.

Good morning. :frow
Good morning, Sour.
I will. His girlfriend is coming with too. She just purchased her own house 30 miles from here.

We were hoping our next door neighbor would sell theirs, but their kids want to keep it as a gathering place when the parents move to town. The neighbors said this past winter was the last winter they would be on the farm.
Will the girlfriend consider selling her home, if they like this one?

IMG_1275.jpeg

Good morning, Sour.

Will the girlfriend consider selling her home, if they like this one?
They have only been dating about 3.5 months, so I don’t know. They just started dating when she was in the process of purchasing. I’m thinking if this girl is “the one” she would eventually sell it. My son is a farm boy. I can’t ever see him living in town.

Hi Janie!

Hi Debby, you also!

We are going to look at a neighbors house at 4:00. It’s for sale. It’s 2.5 miles from our house. Our youngest son is interested in it. I used to clean for the lady that owns it. She asked me at that point if either of my boys would be interested in buying it and they weren’t. Now it’s about $100,000 dollars more then it would have been then, due to the housing market going crazy. 😝 It needs a lot of work. I don’t think he’ll be buying it but we’re going to go through it one more time. She took excellent care of it while she lived there but nothing has been updated.
View attachment 3530801
View attachment 3530802
Nice property!

Back
Top Bottom