The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning to all. Have a great Friday. Last day at this job my son is at. He's been offered a fantastic job somewhere else out of the blue. Paying three dollars more than what he's getting now. Plus, a future as a franchise owner! Whoot! This morning I fed my flowers, veggies, and rose bushes. 🌹 Got some shopping done. It feels great to ..feel great. As great as I can get. I'll take these better days. 💙

Good morning to all. Have a great Friday. Last day at this job my son is at. He's been offered a fantastic job somewhere else out of the blue. Paying three dollars more than what he's getting now. Plus, a future as a franchise owner! Whoot! This morning I fed my flowers, veggies, and rose bushes. 🌹 Got some shopping done. It feels great to ..feel great. As great as I can get. I'll take these better days. 💙
Awesome news for your son!
My sister gets a $3 an hour raise on her next paycheck. She’s been there 27 years. Raises this year we’re based on how long you’ve been there. Their long term employees have been treated terribly and several have left. She has earned every bit of this raise.

I forgot to show my rose bush. These aren't nearly as big as my daughter's but I like them.
20230609_120104.jpg

I love yellow rose bushes! That is beautiful. I had one but it didn’t survive after the first year.
Thank you. :) I have a coral colored one next to it..it's not doing well. My daughter says that Utah lacks iron in a lot of places. Rose bushes need iron. So, I bought what she uses. She's going to come over and help me mix it up and place it. Hope it beings it back. I love that color. Yellow has been a favorite color in flowers lately. 💐

Where is Debby?
I'm glad you are feeling better, Cynthia. Congratulations to your son!

Awesome news for your son!
My sister gets a $3 an hour raise on her next paycheck. She’s been there 27 years. Raises this year we’re based on how long you’ve been there. Their long term employees have been treated terribly and several have left. She has earned every bit of this raise.
A shame it took so long for them to acknowledge her years of experience.

She wants to quit so bad. The only thing keeping her there is she is a mile from her job and she gets 4 weeks vacation. Her boyfriend quit recently. He gets more pay at his new job and works less hours.
4 weeks vacation sounds like a good reason to stay. On the other hand, a bigger paycheck makes for a better retirement.

Back
Top Bottom