The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have done nothing but relax for 2 weeks. :lol: No plans here.
How about you?
Organized some things this morning. Tomorrow the boy is coming over to install a new ceiling fan in the living room.
Good morning. Let’s make it a peaceful yet productive day. Is that an oxymoron?
Good morning Sour. No, I don’t think it is.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning Mark
Hi IM, what are you up to this weekend?
Organizing and purging. I plan to take a trunk load of stuff to Goodwill Monday. I need to simplify. What about you?

Organized some things this morning. Tomorrow the boy is coming over to install a new ceiling fan in the living room.

Good morning Sour. No, I don’t think it is.

Good morning Mark

Organizing and purging. I plan to take a trunk load of stuff to Goodwill Monday. I need to simplify. What about you?

I'm trying to get my office/library better organized and get my printer set up. Otherwise, just the usual.

Do you have ceiling fans in most rooms? We did down in FL and it really helped keep the air moving.

Look what's in my living room!

DH surprised me yesterday morning. He's been concerned about me taking laundry baskets up and down our steep basement stairs so yesterday this showed up...
washer and dryer June 2023.png

He bought a stackable set that he'll put a kitchen corner (he's going to build a closet for it). And bonus, if we need anything big like a quilt washed, he'll take care of that in the big machines downstairs.

He's a keeper!

Back
Top Bottom