The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks! I’m really worried they’re gonna section (commit) me. My therapist didn’t but I’m worried this guy will.
Not sure people can just get "committed " anymore. Sure, some difference in state to state... but heck, our streets would not have unmedicated homeless wandering if someone could wave a wand and have another person committed. I think you or a family member need to give consent, and heck, maybe it is a safe place to be for awhile. Nothing wrong with getting help. Not excepting needed help would be a shame ♡♡♡

Not sure people can just get "committed " anymore. Sure, some difference in state to state... but heck, our streets would not have unmedicated homeless wandering if someone could wave a wand and have another person committed. I think you or a family member need to give consent, and heck, maybe it is a safe place to be for awhile. Nothing wrong with getting help. Not excepting needed help would be a shame ♡♡♡
They still commit people here. Even have two laws about it. Section 12 and section 30 something. 12 is for mental health and the other for drugs and alcohol. If they deem you a danger to yourself or others here they can hold you for up to 72 hours and then longer if needed. I’m worried he’ll consider me a danger to myself. But then again I’m kind of thinking it might be for the best. I can’t seem to stop myself atm so yeah.
You know when it's time. Praying for you as always.
Thank you Cynthia!!

They still commit people here. Even have two laws about it. Section 12 and section 30 something. 12 is for mental health and the other for drugs and alcohol. If they deem you a danger to yourself or others here they can hold you for up to 72 hours and then longer if needed. I’m worried he’ll consider me a danger to myself. But then again I’m kind of thinking it might be for the best. I can’t seem to stop myself atm so yeah.

Thank you Cynthia!!
It could be a great vacation from your own head space. I also wish you peace ♡

But then again I’m kind of thinking it might be for the best. I can’t seem to stop myself atm so yeah.
You know how you're feeling and what you're thinking, better than anyone else does. If you feel like that's what you need, tell them. And remember, mental health care is nothing to be embarrassed by or ashamed of. No more than getting a flu shot would be. The important thing is that you are safe and healthy. :love

You know how you're feeling and what you're thinking, better than anyone else does. If you feel like that's what you need, tell them. And remember, mental health care is nothing to be embarrassed by or ashamed of. No more than getting a flu shot would be. The important thing is that you are safe and healthy. :love
Thank you!! I appreciate that. I’m gonna tell my dad in a second. I think he’s on the phone atm.

Oh I bet you are just being hard on yourself ♡ Can PM me. No judging, only inspiration ♡♡♡!!!
Son is still here. I am enjoying the heck outta my time when I can. Been BUSY. DH got tossed off of my horse and broke his hip 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Just filled my kitty condo with kittens. Bought my son a motorcycle and he slid out on a turn as I was taking him on practice runs. Been trapping and vet visits, lost a few chickens.... been a bit rough here with added chores to an already full life. But life IS good ♡
Oh my. I am so sorry! You all must be very stressed! I'm glad you have a life is good attitude. ❤

Back
Top Bottom