The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm going to be MIA unexpectedly after falling during evening chores. Fall wasn't so bd byt breaking 2 ribs is going to set me back some. l git ot sleep ln my chair for 6 weeks I thinks. My wife on here @Rambling Iris will post for me is anything cahanges. I want stragne r meds soon.
That's awful! I hope you heal quickly. :hugs

I'm going to be MIA unexpectedly after falling during evening chores. Fall wasn't so bd byt breaking 2 ribs is going to set me back some. l git ot sleep ln my chair for 6 weeks I thinks. My wife on here @Rambling Iris will post for me is anything cahanges. I want stragne r meds soon.
As you can tell from his typo's he is well medicated! Doctor said to take it easy sleeping in the chair may be necessary for a week, but he should be healed pretty well in 6 weeks. Fortunately we have friends and family who will help with the chickens. Prayers appreciated.

So sorry to hear this LTay! You take care and get better soon.

As you can tell from his typo's he is well medicated! Doctor said to take it easy sleeping in the chair may be necessary for a week, but he should be healed pretty well in 6 weeks. Fortunately we have friends and family who will help with the chickens. Prayers appreciated.

Hi @Rambling Iris it's nice to meet you! Make yourself at home here.

Back
Top Bottom