The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Our 60th is not until November but the kids are doing some planning for a bash. I guess they will all be here at once for the first time since the 50th. If I can talk one of them into staying and taking are of the chickens we might get to go down to Panama City Beach for a couple of days and tank up on seafood dinners.
Nice!!!

Hope you aren't hurt DMC! That icy stuff can really do some damage.
Hurt my pride more than anything. I don’t bounce as well as I used to.
Ouch! You okay?
Yes. I had to lay on my other side for a couple days when I went to bed. I hurt my hip.
Definitely, I would have been down quick. We don’t get much practice with that though.
I went down quick 🤣
I hope you aren't too bruised.
No bruises.
For years to come. Around 45 years ago (I know because I was 9 months pregnant) I slipped on icy stair and slid all the way down. I broke my tailbone. Now it hurts when it's cold or wet. Today it is hurting.
My mom broke her tailbone on ice.

Our 60th is not until November but the kids are doing some planning for a bash. I guess they will all be here at once for the first time since the 50th. If I can talk one of them into staying and taking are of the chickens we might get to go down to Panama City Beach for a couple of days and tank up on seafood dinners.

If you haven't checked out Boon Docks in Panama City, you should! It's a little tricky to find but totally worth it. My mouth is watering just thinking of their grilled Grouper :drool I'd recommend using your GPS to locate it (but maybe you're a better navigator:
Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 7.29.15 PM.png

For years to come. Around 45 years ago (I know because I was 9 months pregnant) I slipped on icy stair and slid all the way down. I broke my tailbone. Now it hurts when it's cold or wet. Today it is hurting.
Ugh, mine has been broken too. I can’t sit for a super long time, gotta get up and walk a bit or my back hurts when it’s cold.

Back
Top Bottom