The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bought a new couch, and another little reclining chair. This one swivels and rocks. Hopefully it's comfortable enough to replace my office chair I usually sit in. If not it will go upstairs. Dogs commandeered my other little recliner. See what happens with the new one. Spent too much. The cheap couches were uncomfortable. At least it's over. Husband will fetch it all tomorrow after he picks up his truck we dropped off for an oil change and tune up.

Still cold here. Waiting on those more pleasant temperatures.
Nice!!!!

Bought a new couch, and another little reclining chair. This one swivels and rocks. Hopefully it's comfortable enough to replace my office chair I usually sit in. If not it will go upstairs. Dogs commandeered my other little recliner. See what happens with the new one. Spent too much. The cheap couches were uncomfortable. At least it's over. Husband will fetch it all tomorrow after he picks up his truck we dropped off for an oil change and tune up.

Still cold here. Waiting on those more pleasant temperatures.

It's nice to get new furniture, sort of brightens up the whole house. Don't let the dogs keep you out of your new chair :lol:

It's nice to get new furniture, sort of brightens up the whole house. Don't let the dogs keep you out of your new chair :lol:
They do control things around here. :lol: This was 5 minutes after we put in the first little recliner. Murphy said it was just the right size for her. Thanks mom.

Last edited:
They do control things around here. :lol: This was 5 minutes after we put in the first little recliner. Murphy said it was just the right size for her. Thanks mom. View attachment 3730623

Awww, what a cutie ❤️ She's right, it is the perfect size for her! Sorry, you need to get another chair for yourself because this seat is taken.

Awww, what a cutie ❤️ She's right, it is the perfect size for her! Sorry, you need to get another chair for yourself because this seat is taken.
Just look at that face. How can I resist? :lol: Murphy will always be the baby around here no matter how many more are younger. She just needs us. She's very good at manipulating us with her pouty lip and bottom teef.

Back
Top Bottom