The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning everyone

Good morning everyone, it's time for Tuesday!
Hi Debby :) Happy Tuesday
Good morning to you all.
It looks like more rain for us. The ground is still saturated from the last go round. Hopefully we'll just have a very light rain.

Hi Janie. I hope you get just a very light rain there today!

G’morning everyone

Hi Debby :) Happy Tuesday

Hi Janie. I hope you get just a very light rain there today!
Good morning, IM.
Thanks. We really don't need more rain right now. I sure wish it would spread out more, I know we will need it during the summer.
The gnats and mosquitoes are horrible. I've been spraying horse spray and dusting the chickens, and using Off on myself. I've tried the all natural stuff but it just doesn't help.
All of us are itchy with gnat bites.

Good morning, IM.
Thanks. We really don't need more rain right now. I sure wish it would spread out more, I know we will need it during the summer.
The gnats and mosquitoes are horrible. I've been spraying horse spray and dusting the chickens, and using Off on myself. I've tried the all natural stuff but it just doesn't help.
All of us are itchy with gnat bites.
UGH! I’m sorry, I know how you’re feeling. My mother swears by Skin So Soft at Avon. It has eucalyptus in it and she claims it works great for her. It didn’t do a thing for me so I dunno. I hope those little buggars leave you alone!
BTW, how is Hope?
She’s ok, thanks for asking! Got a hard head like her daddy, he had staples at one point when he was a kid too.

UGH! I’m sorry, I know how you’re feeling. My mother swears by Skin So Soft at Avon. It has eucalyptus in it and she claims it works great for her. It didn’t do a thing for me so I dunno. I hope those little buggars leave you alone!

She’s ok, thanks for asking! Got a hard head like her daddy, he had staples at one point when he was a kid too.
I never got any benefits from the Skin So Soft. I think it was just a lot of hype. (It doesn't smell that great to me either.)
I'm glad Hope is feeling better, IM. I know that's a relief to you all!

I never got any benefits from the Skin So Soft. I think it was just a lot of hype. (It doesn't smell that great to me either.)
I'm glad Hope is feeling better, IM. I know that's a relief to you all!
I never got relief from it either and I don’t like the smell or the feel of it!

It is a relief, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom