The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning DMC, we got some rain last night and lots more this morning. Your fields aren't getting any breaks, are they?
Nope! This might be the first year the crops don’t get in. It is beautiful and green everywhere you look though. We planted little trees and it is great for that. They give them to the 4th grade kids every year in the spring and several didn’t want them. I came home with 6. I think they are a white pine.
It was sprinkling earlier but our forecast isn't calling for any today. Tomorrow through eternity we have rain in the forecast.
What are your temps like?

Nope! This might be the first year the crops don’t get in. It is beautiful and green everywhere you look though. We planted little trees and it is great for that. They give them to the 4th grade kids every year in the spring and several didn’t want them. I came home with 6. I think they are a white pine.

Nice for the new trees, but not great if you can't get crops in. Hope things turn around in time so you can. :fl

Nice for the new trees, but not great if you can't get crops in. Hope things turn around in time so you can. :fl
Thanks, I hope so too. My boys are in the same boat.
IMG_2350.png

We are in the 90s. Not so bad, but the humidity is awful.

Back
Top Bottom