The Non-Bored Club!!! Where all the bored people go!!!!! (Come to be non-boredified!!!!)

lol thanks.
The silly songs are always byproducts of a climb up Mt. Lofty, which takes like an hour and a half and feels tediously long.
tongue.png
Climbing mountains now? :p

lol thanks.

The silly songs are always byproducts of a climb up Mt. Lofty, which takes like an hour and a half and feels tediously long. :p

Climbing mountains now? :p

lol, it's the hill I was talking about the other day. :p

Yippee! The chemistry exams are done. (Now I've just got one more tomorrow)
It was fantastic.

I got to use my entire portfolio of useless facts about reagents, conditions and catalysts in organic chemistry reaction pathways. :woot

I ended up not having to do ANYTHING about acids and bases, or redox. Those are the two most mathsy topics. I don't find them particularly hard, but it's always more fun to draw pictures of polyesters and the Sn1 mechanism, showing movement of electron pairs :lol:

Last edited:

zomg I was right... part of this question I chose was about this thing, and I wasn't even sure what it looked liked. :p

But I was right. Which means I probably didn't lose 10 marks in question 5 talking about 4 charge centres when there were only 3. :lau

P.S. just for interest, it was discovered in Sweden. lol.

Last edited:

zomg I was right... part of this question I chose was about this thing, and I wasn't even sure what it looked liked.
tongue.png

But I was right. Which means I probably didn't lose 10 marks in question 5 talking about 4 charge centres when there were only 3.
lau.gif

P.S. just for interest, it was discovered in Sweden. lol.
I dont even know what this is!!!

zomg I was right... part of this question I chose was about this thing, and I wasn't even sure what it looked liked. :p But I was right. Which means I probably didn't lose 10 marks in question 5 talking about 4 charge centres when there were only 3. :lau P.S. just for interest, it was discovered in Sweden. lol.
I dont even know what this is!!!
Its name is "trinitramide". I had to calculate its enthalpy of ... reverse formation? I hesitate to call is combustion because the equation had it producing nitrogen... *scratches chin* Anyway, it's not the worst of the molecules we've had to deal with. :p

Back
Top Bottom