The Official BYC BOOKCLUB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to join! At the moment I'm reading Ethan Frome by... somebody
wink.png
I love it so far! But, I'll be done with it by tomorrow
lol.png

Finished Fallen and am started Wuthering Heights

I'd love to join! At the moment I'm reading Ethan Frome by... somebody wink I love it so far! But, I'll be done with it by tomorrow lol

What is it about?​

Quote:
What is it about?

AHHHH!!!! wuthering heights!?!?! LOL!!!!
lau.gif
thats Bella's favorite book in the book!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

So far (only a couple of pages in) its not that good....

Quote:
What is it about?

It's so odd that she wrote it about this but....

It's about a 28yr. old man who's mother (in the 'flash back') is dying. His cousin, Zenobia, AKA Zeena, is a nurse and she comes over to help his mother, but, she dies. Ethan marries his cousin Zeena who is 35yrs. old!
ep.gif
She becomes ill and is sick for a looooong time, but, is still allive (right now). To help HER get better, or at least get along, her cousins DAUGHTER, Mattie, AKA Matt, comes to live with them so that she can help around the house. Well, he is tired of his WIFE and falls in love with Matt! But, when Zeena goes to a new doctor, he says that she needs to get a new accurate 'servant'. So, she tells Ethan and he freaks out... And that's as far as I've gotten.
smile.png

Quote:
AHHHH!!!! wuthering heights!?!?! LOL!!!!
lau.gif
thats Bella's favorite book in the book!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

I've never read it, Edward dosn't like it but Bella said she feels like one of the carectores (sp?) i think.....

Quote:

I've never read it, Edward dosn't like it but Bella said she feels like one of the carectores (sp?) i think.....

I have read the Twilight books
wink.png
I know what they think of the book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom