The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

This one creeps me out, my friend would always tell it to me (FAKE) :

A young girl named Lisa was left alone on several accounts as her parents worked late. Her parents bought her a dog to keep her company. Every night Lisa would stick her hand under the bed before going to sleep so her dog could lick it and let her know he was there. One night Lisa was awoken by a constant dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen to turn off the tap properly. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed and the dog licked it. The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and turned off the tap properly in there, too. She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it again. But the dripping continued, so she went outside and turned off the taps out there. She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again. The dripping continued, drip, drip, drip. This time she listened and located the source of the dripping — it was coming from her closet. She opened the closet door, and there was her dog hanging upside down with its neck cut, and written on the her mirror on the inside of the closet in blood was, "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"

This is true...happened to me.

When we lived in WA, my sister would always tell me she'd feel someone hovering over her when she was asleep. She'd always feel like they were breathing on her, or touching her inappropriately. When she'd open her eyes no one was there. When she moved out and joined the air force, she never felt it again. Well, one night on Halloween eve, I was on the phone with my friend. I was in high school at the time and was telling her how I'd made out with a boy when I heard someone sigh. I thought for sure it was my dad and he'd heard me. I jumped up and no one was there. I then kept talking and heard foot steps...I thought someone was in my house so I ran around with a knife and didn't find anyone. Then I heard footsteps in the hall upstairs. It squeaked like when my dad walked around, because he's a big guy...but it only squeaked for him. I went to check and both my parents were dead asleep. I was so freaked out that my friend almost woke her dad up to come to my house with a gun. Because at that point, we thought someone was in my house. But we never found anyone and it didn't stop. I soon started to wake up with the feeling of someone's breath on my face. I would feel my covers being pulled off me and I'd pop up and no one was there. I told my parents but they didn't me. My sister however did.

One night I had a dream that my friend and I were in an old house trying on really old dresses when her face started to melt and she attacked me. I woke up being slammed into a wall in my room and had fingerprint bruises on my arms... my parents thought I was sleep walking...which I do occasionally do. But then my parents started having marital problems. Soon my mom confessed to me that she started hearing things. She would wake up and hear a woman laughing...she thought my dad was cheating on her so she would chase the voice and it would disappear. She'd hear footsteps and follow them and wouldn't find anything. She started to believe me. Then my dad started seeing things out of the corner of his eyes. He said it'll look like a man was standing just beyond his peripheral vision. He even got his eyes checked out. When we moved out of the house, it burned down less than 6 mo. later. None of my family experienced it again after we moved out of the house, except for me. But not to the degree I had before. And I had a friend in that neighborhood who's father told me that his house was haunted, I believed him and never asked for details. The thing is...these were all new houses. No one had lived in them before. However, a few miles away a kid fell in a hole in the mountainside. In that hole was a ton of childrens clothes covered in blood. They never could match it to any missing children or anything...but I wonder if its related.

So...thats my true story. Thats why paranormal activity is the scariest movie I've ever seen.

Quote:
for the new house thing possbily it was on indian burial grounds or people got killed their in the 1800s and they haunt it

I always wondered that myself...I should research it.

Back
Top Bottom