The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Quote:
Hmmm..I use to live in this house that when ever you were alone in the house under the upstairs room you could here things banging around and when you went up in that room everything was in different places..weird or what!? lol

Quote:
Hmmm..I use to live in this house that when ever you were alone in the house under the upstairs room you could here things banging around and when you went up in that room everything was in different places..weird or what!? lol

CREEPY!
lol.png

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:

CREEPY!
lol.png

Wierd

Last edited:
This one isn't mine, my friend told it to me. If this has already been used, just let me know but I didn't feel like reading 48 pages.

Here goes!

There were two girls in college sharing a dorm. One's name was Katy and the other's name was Elizabeth, Liz for short. One night Katy was feeling bothered by something. She just couldn't fall asleep. Liz began humming "Go tell it on the mountain". "Can you be quiet?" Katy asked. After about five minutes Liz started humming "Go tell it on the mountain" again. "Shut up!" Katy snapped, still unable to got to sleep. In a few minutes, Liz began humming again. Katy reached over and shoved her lightly. "I'm trying to sleep" she said. After about twice as long, Liz began humming again. This time, Katy reached over and pushed her off of the bed. She didn't hum again. Finally, Katy fell asleep. When she got up the next morning, she went over to Liz's bed to wake her up and found Liz's severed head lying on the pillow, and her body laying in the floor where Katy had pushed it off of the bed.

I think there might have been something more at the end, but I don't remember anything else.

Last edited:
Once My parents were both in the office down the hallway and i was sitting on my couch. Something caught my eye and i looked down the hallway and there was a man standing there! All I remember was that he had piercing blue eyes. After that my dad came down the hallway and asked me If I was alright cause I looked a little weird.

Ha! Here's mine. When I was seven I was begging someone for a scary story....this is what he made-up:

In the city, not very long ago, there was a little girl and she had a little brother. One evening, their mother and father went out to dinner.
"Now, you be good. No fighting." The father eyed the daughter.
"We love you," The mother bent down to kiss both her children "we'll be back at ten."
"Ok." The little girl hugged her mother and father.
"I love you too, mommy." The little boy curled is arms about the mothers neck, hiding his snub-nosed face in her dark curls.
"Goodbye!" The father ruffled their hair and went out the door, his arm around his pretty wife. The door shut with a bang and the lock clicked in place.
The next half hour things ran smoothly. They were playing upstairs, settting animals up and naming them. A strange grating noise caused the little boy to look up. A dark-haired grinning man was looking in!
"AHHHHHHH!" A scream erupted from the little girls' lips!
"This way, run!" The little boy grasped onto her hand and and they both ran out of the room and burrowed into their mother and fathers bed!
"Will we be okay?" The little girl asked.
"I don't think so." The little boy cried, "We don't have much longer, sissy. But, I love you!" He hugged her and she hugged back, sobbing.
The window cracked open and the man jumped in. He was wearing dark clothes and had a bloody knife in his hand. In one bound he was at the bed and he threw the covers open, he saw two little children crying and hugging eachother. He grabbed the girl by her hair and dragged her off the bed onto the floor, then murdered her. The little boys' eyes were wide with terror! Then, he too got killed. The parents later came home, and were crazy with grief the rest of their lives. The man cut their limbs off, but kept their heads.

Back
Top Bottom