The Old Folks Home

Sunday is horse day for me; cleaned the barn, brushed everybody and left giant piles of winter hair for the birdies, then I had a nice ride on one, did some work with the stallion (against his will!) but it went well and he ended up listening to me so I decided to start some liberty work with him and it went super well, I guess he likes that! And by the end my younger mare decided to join in and I played with two of them!
Finally turning a corner with them and the fun is starting to catch up to the work. I don’t think the fun will catch up to the money though lol.

Sunday is horse day for me; cleaned the barn, brushed everybody and left giant piles of winter hair for the birdies, then I had a nice ride on one, did some work with the stallion (against his will!) but it went well and he ended up listening to me so I decided to start some liberty work with him and it went super well, I guess he likes that! And by the end my younger mare decided to join in and I played with two of them!
Finally turning a corner with them and the fun is starting to catch up to the work. I don’t think the fun will catch up to the money though lol.
It is good to see you here!

Back
Top Bottom