The Old Folks Home

microchick

Enabler
5 Years
Dec 31, 2014
NE Missouri
@microchick gallon just sounds big to me but idk how much that is 😂🤣 I usually just buy a few of the pints at a time or like one of the regular size containers or whatever 😂🤣

And I’d like to see a picture of him hahah
2 pints to the quart, 4 quarts to the gallon, Kelsey! Except in ice cream land a quart is now 1.75 pints at quart prices! Better to buy the gallon size and make sure you read the amount printed on the front because they will try to stick you with less than a gallon.

Here in the midwest it's Prairie Farms for us. Their ice cream, Blue Ribbon comes in one gallon square tubs. Love it. They store easily in the freezer, take up less space and are a true gallon. Plus their chocolate chip mint is to die for!:drool

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
2 pints to the quart, 4 quarts to the gallon, Kelsey! Except in ice cream land a quart is now 1.75 pints at quart prices! Better to buy the gallon size and make sure you read the amount printed on the front because they will try to stick you with less than a gallon.

Here in the midwest it's Prairie Farms for us. Their ice cream, Blue Ribbon comes in one gallon square tubs. Love it. They store easily in the freezer, take up less space and are a true gallon. Plus their chocolate chip mint is to die for!:drool
Thank you!! Might have to try that! I’ve been buying Ben & Jerry’s and Tillamook 😂🤣:oops:

Top Bottom