The Old Folks Home

dsqard

Crazy "L" Farms
10 Years
Jun 11, 2010
Hello everyone. Just stopping by to say hello! Hope all are doing well. DD is getting settled in to her new home (she and SIL are getting divorced unfortunately). I got to spend a few days with her and the grandkids. Had a blast with them. Missed seeing them for the last 8 months while she was away at school. Last week I had a bit of a health scare. Woke up feeling like my heart was racing and lightheaded. Went to the hospital and found out I have afib. They worked on me all day and finally got my heart back into rhythm thank goodness. So far the meds are keeping it beating right. I see my doc tomorrow and then the cardiologist at the end of October (first appointment they had :rolleyes:). Good news is, I can keep doing all the things I normally do so I've continued on my treadmill every morning and I'm going on a hiking/camping trip this weekend. Totally stoked for the trip. We are going to hit Ohiopyle. It is a PA state park about three hours from my house. Bringing the camera. I will have to share some pics when I get back.

Top Bottom