The Old Folks Home

I'm not an OF but I like it here since the Okies thread died. When I worked at a restraunt in my late teens I spent more time drinking coffee with the ol' timers than anybody I went to school with and most of my friends were at least 10 yrs older than me.
so I came in here for a bit of grown-up chatter.
I've also noticed this crowd is a little less sensitive. Those people I can't be around for long.

LOL, I joined the thread several weeks ago, but I got involved in raising a species of gecko that was rediscovered in 1993 or 1994 11 years ago, and would like to get out of it now. I also have another type that is red listed. I've stopped breeding them and am just caring for them at this point.
Pictures?

It's time to meet my two new little girls. I brought them home on Friday. The Leghorns don't get broody, so hopefully these girls will take over that chore when they get a little bigger.
The do have a better chance of going broody!

I'm not an OF but I like it here since the Okies thread died. When I worked at a restraunt in my late teens I spent more time drinking coffee with the ol' timers than anybody I went to school with and most of my friends were at least 10 yrs older than me.

I've also noticed this crowd is a little less sensitive. Those people I can't be around for long.
What happened to the Okies thread?

What happened to the Okies thread?
Everybody left. In it's defense I wasn't on for a couple of years and just got a laptop and internet at the same time this Jan when I started back. I post sometimes to revive it but not a lot of activity. I put pics earlier.
They Probably went to FB groups if I had to guess. Something I don't do.

I got the second Moderna covid vaccine yesterday.

The only side effect is a slightly sore arm. It is not as sore as it was with the first shot.
We did get ours.. No problems for the three of us.. Morning Old Folks ..

Bf thinks he was a bit yuk yesterday (We got it Friday).

Back
Top Bottom