The Old Folks Home

We have 3 outside cats Bob, Moe and Curly that would kill them as they are small the coop is fort nox the tractor is hardware cloth up the sides to the ground.
View attachment 2780636
I was given this as the man that made it was a electrician he made it for his wife but the coons still killed all the birds. This was before with my old silkie in it
coons are nasty about birds, they just kill and leave, been there,

Thank our lucky stars have had none here but think the big dogs are the reason .. The folks live in a area of Olympia that was farms it has grown so much these folks where edged out. As houses where built behind clearing the woods :confused:

I have a fix for coons coming into my yard,
Me too. It's called a live trap and a trip to the lower forty where they become dinner for the local foxes and coyotes.

Howdy everyone.

Another 2 inches of rain overnight. I will be happy to send anyone who needs it rain...but you have to take the flies that come with it. I told Dh that this is the last year I put in a big garden. The weather is too unpredictable and for the money spent on seed and sets for onions I could buy over a year's supply and not work myself into a coma trying to outsmart mother nature.

Think I'll stick to my raised beds for the time being.

I still have two hens that are trying to be broody. Caught them both trying to sit on the same pile of eggs two nights ago. Told them only in their dreams. They paid me back by not laying any eggs yesterday. Little ingrates.

Me too. It's called a live trap and a trip to the lower forty where they become dinner for the local foxes and coyotes.

Howdy everyone.

Another 2 inches of rain overnight. I will be happy to send anyone who needs it rain...but you have to take the flies that come with it. I told Dh that this is the last year I put in a big garden. The weather is too unpredictable and for the money spent on seed and sets for onions I could buy over a year's supply and not work myself into a coma trying to outsmart mother nature.

Think I'll stick to my raised beds for the time being.

I still have two hens that are trying to be broody. Caught them both trying to sit on the same pile of eggs two nights ago. Told them only in their dreams. They paid me back by not laying any eggs yesterday. Little ingrates.
I show the ingrates the stew pot with one of their relatives in it and they hush up quick

Back
Top Bottom