The Old Folks Home

@bruceha2000 he wants to know if that is the largest trees you have on your property. He says we use that size to brace up our big logs.
Yep, that is as big as they get, the usual size is the one in the first pull picture ;)
I don't think I have a lot in the 20" range. The downed tree I am aiming for is up the hill from where these 2 widow makers were stuck in the ground and leaning on other trees. Might as well get those out of the way first. And I can cut their trunks, maybe 15" at the base? Likely 8-10' tall.

We have such a dense timber in places that the forester told us to thin out the hickory so there is only one tree standing in a 20 foot area.
I should get a forester to come tell me what I SHOULD be doing :D

7312021.JPG 7312021.JPG ok ok never going in town no more, pick these up at the supply store ,

We have 3 outside cats Bob, Moe and Curly that would kill them as they are small the coop is fort nox the tractor is hardware cloth up the sides to the ground.
Silkie in the tractor 003.jpg

I was given this as the man that made it was a electrician he made it for his wife but the coons still killed all the birds. This was before with my old silkie in it

Back
Top Bottom