The Old Folks Home

I had no idea Sour could dance. I'd love to see him dance - someone make a video quick.
caf.gif

PS regarding "slim' humans brooding - I slipped that in knowing full well that I would smash emu eggs . My BMI is in the obese range but that's only because I am so short.

Last edited:
Hagar that was some explanation of why your duck will hatch baby chickens. If you think she is puzzled - I've got a grand mal case of brain drain.

To those trying to get a hen to go broody.:

How about you make a large comfy nest - with down filled pillows and pretend to be brooding - maybe emu eggs would be good - they are hard shelled and probably can bear the weight of a slim human. Puff up and growl if any hens come to look. Now and then utter "bawk, bawk ba-gawk" with feeling - hens get' broody envy 'and they will want to brood emu eggs too - there you go - easy peasy.
tongue2.gif

* remember I have brain drain but I still think it will work.
images

I had no idea Sour could dance. I'd love to see him dance - someone make a video quick.
caf.gif

PS regarding "slim' humans brooding - I slipped that in knowing full well that I would smash emu eggs . My BMI is in the obese range but that's only because I am so short.

I've been asking for a video of the broody dance FOREVER and all I ever get is his smileys/walla walla bit. I try to tell him that I will only use it for instructional purposes.

As for the too short thing, I have the EXACT same problem. I should be about 8'3"........... I'm just too darn short.

I take it daily. If I quit the burning returns. I take it as soon as I get out of bed in the morning since you are supposed to take on an empty stomach. I take 2 caps. I don't remember the dosage and I don't have the bottle available right now. 

Arielle, My capsules are 500 mg so I take a gram a day. I have heard of people having them in thier eyes. Tell him I am so sorry. When I got them on my Sciatic nerve I thought I had a case of sciatica. Then I started getting red bumps down the back of my leg and I thought something had bitten me. DW said that it was shingles and I said no. I walked in the doctors office and before I finished describing the problem he laughed and said you've got shingles. I told him that was what Betti said. He said tell her she is an honorary doctor. I just can't imagine having them in my eyes. It has been a few years and my right ankle still burns.

Quote: I'll look for that in the 500mg capsules BID.

Fortunately DH did not get the lesions that erupt on the skin, rather the eye was badly blood shot, the lids had a bit of sweeling,a nd then the eyeball some swelling. I am hoping
fl.gif
the antiviral meds were started soon enough to prevent permanent damage to the nerves.

LOL-- not shingles huh?? DH ignored me when I said the 3 lesions on nose ( think corner of his eye) needed a professional to look at it asap. WHy don't men listen to their wives?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom